Brave New World coffee table book
The Brave New World coffee table book presents a collection of more than 400 works by over 300 artists, inspired by the bravery of people who continue to persevere despite the severe impact of the pandemic and the challenges of living in the new normal. Published by Art+ Magazine, the book also features essays by leading writers and photographs of the COVID-19 experience in the Philippines.
Contributors: Prim Paypon, Ricky Francisco, Purissima Benitez-Johannot, Jose F. Lacaba, Jose Tence Ruiz, Pepper Teehankee, Jack Teotico
33.5 x 28.5 x 2 cm
- Artwork/print mockups are not true to life and may look different from the actual frame.
- Shipping will be calculated upon check-out.
- Shipping updates will be coursed via email or the contact number you provided.
- Processing of orders may take up to 14 to 21 days, depending on the volume of orders and shipments.
- Certificate of Authenticity for prints/artworks will be processed after purchase.
- No returns, refunds or exchanges for certain items or services once purchased, unless item is damaged.