Philippine Social Realists
Title: Philippine Social Realists
Author: Amadís Ma. Guerrero
Publishing House: Erehwon Artworld Corporation
Size: 12.3 x 9.3 inches (hardbound)
Amadís Ma. Guerrero’s “Philippine Social Realists” is a descendant of Alice Guillermo’s monumental book of the same title (published in 1987).
The book features the profiles of ten Filipino artists whose oeuvres are deeply rooted in drawing attention to the social predicaments of the country:
Nunelucio Alvarado, Demetrio de la Cruz, Antipas Delotavo, Neil Doloricon, Imelda Cajipe-Endaya, Edgar Talusan Fernandez, Karen Flores, Renato Habulan, Jose Tence Ruiz, and Pablo Baen Santos.
- Additional fees may apply for deliveries outside Metro Manila.
- Shipping updates will be coursed via email or the contact number you provided.
- Processing of orders may take up to 14 to 21 days, depending on the volume of orders and shipments.
- Certificate of Authenticity (for artworks) will be processed after purchase.
- No returns, refunds or exchanges for certain items or services once purchased, unless item is damaged..